Wednesday 23 August 2017

The Hallucinating Hobo

I was walking down a dodgy side walk when I saw a hobo eating his foot. I walked to him and asked him why are you chewing your foot? As he turned around I notice that he was hallucinating so I just walked off. Then I saw a garbage truck pick up the hobo guy with a garbage catcher thing, and then it drove towards me. As it came rushing towards me, me and a random cat jumped out of the way. With a click of a finger I woke up to see the hallucinating hobo sitting next to me.
Related image

1 comment:

  1. Crack up piece of comedy writing my bro. Next time research into the “thing”.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .