Tuesday 29 August 2017

Lui 100WC T3 W6


It was a silent night I was home alone because my parents were out at a family function. Being a 10-year-old girl I was very scared of the dark, and always wondered what could be lurking in the darkness of the hallway. I turned all of the lights on in the house, locked all of the doors, shut all the curtains and kept my dad’s baseball jacket. I heard a creaking noise. As the noise came closer to my room I hid under the blankets I had a little lantern with me but then suddenly it went dark.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this story because it had a good story line and it interested the reader. Next time you should read through it because there were a few punctuation mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the storyline, the only problem was is that you didn't use commos in the right places.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .