Monday 7 August 2017

Rylee 100WC T3W3

100WC T3W3


Scarlett my name, just plain boring Scarlett. I was the unfortunate child that had 4 older sisters. I was always left with the bad jobs. Everyday I would go out to the greenhouse and watered down the plants. The only amazing thing that ever happened in my life was that my parents brought me a cat. I called her cushion, she had the most fluffiest flur to lie on like a blanket. Our neighbour Sandy was so annoying she would always play her violin everywhere she went you could her all the way down the street.

So that's my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .