Wednesday 9 August 2017

Matthew Herbert 100WC T3W3

In my family I have got my Mother Father and a Sister Scarlet.My parents .are okay but they always make me do everything its so so ANNOYING!,I mean All my sister does it sit on her favorite cushion And play her violin.Mum decided to Give Scarlet some flowers for the flower bed she made in technology But nome when she looks back she wishes she saved her money for better things because Scarlet hasn’t watered them in 2 months so sadly they died.So now mum is trying different things to get Scarlet to do something different

4 comments:

  1. To improve your commas and capital letters at the right time and full stops at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will remember to for next time thanks ������

      Delete
  2. Really interesting story, maybe improve on the grammar but great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok i will next time ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ thanks for the advise

      Delete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .