Sunday 20 August 2017

Connor 100WC T3 W5


It was a balmy day and the weather was finally starting to get better, my family and I decided to take a quick dip in the ocean before it got dark. When we got there the water was right out. So we decided to discover more, then mum suddenly yelled; “it’s a tsunami, run!” As it came rushing towards us we  ran back to the car and grabbed our surfboards, We quickly ran back towards the water and we got ready for the wave to hit us, I was so frightened because the wave was so huge. Then all of a sudden it hit us like a truck and we were heading towards the end of the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .