Sunday 20 August 2017

Izzy 100WC T3W5

The bombs blew off cracking hard in my mind. We were under attack! Thoughts galloped in my mind. Who are they? Whats happening? My mother shouted at me saying to get down. But I was too late. As it came rushing towards us we could only run. I rushed to my mother's side as the violence threats continued. Kneeling down beside my family holding them close. Embracing maybe our last moment, we had never been attacked before. Where a safe country, right? More questions came to my frightened mind. How long would this terrorist attack go on? Would I survive?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .