Monday 14 August 2017

Rylee 100WC T3W4

100WC T3W4


Skipping along in the water I take a deep breath to the surface. The hunters are ready to come in the water. I sink to the ocean floor and get a  grip around me. Ropes pull me in closer as the guns get ready to fire. There a bang and next thing I know i'm swimming for my life. Two divers chasing after me but my tail takes me as fast as I can go. I find myself upon the rock me and my best friends  go on all the time. I lost them. Sitting, laughing I know i'm safe.

4 comments:

  1. ireally like your story it was cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the story but little confused at the end!?

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really liked it rylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked the storyline of the seal swimming away from the hunters but why was the seal laughing when it lost it's friends?
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .