Sunday 20 August 2017

Benji ᵀ³ᵂ⁵

“Another earthquake hitting the west coast of the US, many leave but some decide to stay reluctant.”

All over the news. Ethan and I both lived on a small hill in LA. Two days after the coastal earthquakes there was a lot of panic about a tsunami and the traffic didn't move. Ethan and I thought they were pretty safe on the hill and decided to wait it out instead of waiting in the horrible not moving traffic. As it came rushing towards us we realized we were right in its path. There was no way we were getting out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .