Monday 21 August 2017

Emma T3W5

My family was driving home from the movies when suddenly a shadow fell over the car. Me and my brother looked around and saw the strangest creature ever. It was a zebra the size of a whale, but instead of zebra legs it had two pairs of frog legs as well as a huge fish tail. As it came rushing towards us we both screamed, and Dad looked around and sped up, quickly turning corners until the preposterous thing was out of sight. We were very shaken, but as a prank decided not to tell the police about the monster.

1 comment:

  1. Good story Emma! I liked how you used your imagination in your story and made your zebra different sizes! I wasn't quite sure about what happened and where?
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .