Sunday 20 August 2017

Sam 100WC T3W5

As me and my best friend Isabella strolled down the gorgeous streets of Barcelona we inhaled the sweet aroma of churros and we felt a rush of excitement. Today is especially pretty with the temperature at 25 degrees and the city filled with chatty and happy people. I spun my head around to see Isabella’s frightened face and looked forward to see a vehicle plowing down the streets and taking people as he went. As it came rushing towards us we screamed I pushed Isabella out of the way but didn’t have time to get out of the way myself…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .