Thursday 17 August 2017

Morgan 100WC T3W4

One day I saw a laughing seal so I walked up to him and asked him what he was laughing at ?
the seal said, “ I was laughing at this dumb penguin that kept running into me so i ate him like a big mac combo.”
“how do you now what a macdonalds is?”
“I'm the world's smartest seal” said the seal. then i decided to take him to mcdonald's. but when we arrived there was problem. everyone ran off. i thought it was the seal but then i realized i had a monstrous zit on my teeny forehead.


The End.
Image result for seal gifRelated image

10 comments:

  1. Love the seal its funny LOL maybe next time you can explain who was talking after the seal said it was the smartest seal. Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the comedy in your story,
    Don't forget capital I's.

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny story line and I really liked how there were more than just words. Just maybe add better intense vocab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny story, don't forget your capital I. Enjoyed reading this.
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work Morgan, I really liked how you wrote the story and how it sounded like one thing was going to happen but another does next time remember to use capital letters at the start of names like McDonald's.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .