Sunday 13 August 2017

Lui


These rocks are too sharp ouch! I wish that i could just roll around in the sand underneath the bright glowy bally thing. It is so warm and is so much better than that freezing cold liquid blue stuff. Ah! This seaweed is silky oh this is tickly hahahaha! All of my friends have parents i don't any of those so I live with my Aunty now. She told me that my parents didn't think that they could provide for me this makes me quiet sad because my friend james looks like he has so much fun with his dad.

4 comments:

  1. To improve your capital letters and full stops at the right time but I really liked the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny start hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was not the best story I ever read because he didn't use correct vocab, and I didn't understand the story.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .