Wednesday 30 August 2017

Max 100wc T3W6



Jim and Frank were both professional boxers that were very competitive. One day when Frank was fighting he was knocked out after the match all Frank would say was “then suddenly it went dark.” every one knew it was just Frank remembering himself being knocked out but he thought it was night time. So any time he saw pitch blackness he started would start yelling out someone help me i can't see ahhh i need a doctor someone help me. Jim always tried to help Frank but couldn't do much to help Frank even when he wanted to the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .