Monday 14 August 2017

Connor 100 WC T3, W4


It was the 1st of April which meant it was April fools. I thought I will play a trick on my
mate
Lenny the seal and see how he reacts.

I had made sure I had got up nice and early.
Lenny was on the side of a rock fast asleep, I had the perfect opportunity to push
him into the water. I crept up on him so he couldn't hear my thumping footsteps, I was just
about to push him in when he snapped at my legs pulling me into the water
When I bobbed up again he yelled “April Fools is on you” and he laid back down
cracking up with laughter.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job Connor! Really like the way you wrote you story and had a nice story line to read. Next time try to use a little more depth in your writing and expand your word vocabulary. Good work.
    - Rylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice story it is a little funny maybe next time use more punctuation

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .