Sunday 20 August 2017

100 WC

“As it came rushing towards us we”. That was the start of my fantabulous story. Hello my name is Sarah Jacobson and i’m planning to be the most inspirational writer that ever set’s lead to a book. I dream non stop about it, I really hope it comes true. Some of my favourite writers are Edgar Allen Poe, William Shakespeare, JK rowling and my favourite, Dr Seuss. I’d like to be a poet when i’m older because you can just make up rhymes all day long and write fascinating stories that will

never stop. I want to be the greatest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .