Tuesday 1 August 2017

Jordi 100 WC T3W2



“Lora come here Kora wants to take a photo of you in your prom dress.”  “ok coming” Lora waddles over to the old rusted grey camera. “Ok ready” “say cheese” “Cheese”  { click click } everything was fine but then the flash made me grow. “Ahhhh” my clothes began to tear and rip. My skin quickly turned a scaly green and my hair poured of my head like a waterfall until I just had two inches left of hair. My muscles began to grow, doubling the size of my head. Ahhhhhhh whats going on? … Now everybody calls me the she hulk.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading this because you made it interesting because you went from talking about a pretty girl in a pretty dress all excited to go to prom and then it changes to a sad moment when she describes how she transformed into the HULK!!!.
    I think that next time you should make sure it makes sense for example {hair poured of my head}.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .