Sunday 27 August 2017

Bradley 100WC T3W6

Andre and his friend aren’t your typical teen’s. Every day they sneak out to do some naughty things that I shouldn’t mention, but one day they snuck out to do some shoplifting. They planned to rob the dairy and get some bubblegum. Andre went in and distracted the shopkeeper talking about the solar eclipse the other day and as soon one of his friends ran off the shop keeper pulled out a metal softball bat then suddenly it went dark one of Andre’s friends turned off the power and they all got away from the crime they committed that day.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I am in year 6 and I go to Moonee Ponds Primary School in Melbourne - Australia.
    I am so so sorry for what I have done, I copied your 100 Word Challenge and posted it on my blog: http://ziggy2014.global2.vic.edu.au/
    I dont like doing 100 WC and I have to do it every week for homework at my school.
    I am so sorry.

    From
    Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .