Monday 28 August 2017

Jordi 100WC T3 W6



Millions of silver, glistening, diamonds were displayed on the rocky walls of the tunnel.  I yanked a huge piece of a diamond out of the thick crusty wall.  ‘Grrr grrr’ the gritty walls of the tunnel came crumbling down towards me and then suddenly it went dark as they blocked the exit of the tunnel. I knew I would have to find another way out. Blinded by the darkness I scanned the floors of the tunnel until I saw a weak beam of light coming through the room.  I carefully climbed up towards the light until I was finally free.

3 comments:

  1. I love how you told the story as if I was there. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you used "out of a thick crusty wall".
    Maybe next time don't use room because your not in a room and "blinded by the darkness" isn't possible

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .