Tuesday 8 August 2017

Alice WK3 T3 100WC

I’m Scarlet Byar, and this is my ‘normal’ life: Wake up ,sit on the couch, find a leftover bagel from a month ago under the cushion hidden by my annoying little brother Ethan. Mum is outside watering the flowers [even though she’s already watered them!] But here’s the twist: after all of this boring stuff I open the secret keypad on my violin and a portal opens that leads to my undercover secret agency. My code name is SB101 and I’m in the teenage section. We fight crime and save the good citizens of Gordonton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .