Sunday 27 August 2017

Ryan 100 WC W6


“Then suddenly it went dark”. Those were the last words my grandad before his death. Hi, my name is Egan Lagel , and i’m going to give you a little inside of me and my grandad. Me and my grandad were inseparable, we loved each other soo much, we could never leave each other, until one night. One night my grandpa was going to the diary to go get bread and eggs, but then suddenly it went dark. I never knew why my parents said it went dark. But after that day, I never saw him again. I still miss him.

4 comments:

  1. Good story Ryan!, I loved how you made your story a short diary, however I think you should check your spelling and grammar before you post your story, like dairy is spelt like 'dairy' not diary and when writing an i'm you say 'I'm with a capital 'I'. And also very confused as to what happens at the end of the story and how the grandpa died.
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool story bro

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you started the story with a simple sentence, but maybe next time you should check your spelling and grammar because dairy is spelt with the A first, and 'Those were the last words my grandad before his death' doesn't really make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked your story! I especially liked the storyline and how you made like a bit of a diary. Maybe next time you could put a capital I in (I'm), and im a little confused about the end.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .