Thursday 10 August 2017

Jordi 100WC T3W3



The turquoise coloured cushion flew through the air and hit me in the head.  What just happened?  Scarlet happened. My annoying little sister Scarlet, had hit me in the head with a cushion.  “Errrr Scarlet!”  I screamed as I forcefully threw the cushion back at her.  We began to throw the poor old cushion back and forth through the air. Until, CRASH my mum walked through the door only to see the sacred violin that had been handed down for many generations, shattered among the floor.  She was speechless. Tears watered down her eyes as she silently left the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .