Thursday 10 August 2017

James T3 W3

Hi I am at school orchestra with a girl named Scarlet and many other students. she plays the violin and so do I. For some reason she plays on a cushion but I don't ask. We where in a nice concert and a very annoying lady shouted you suck but we kept on playing. When we got to the end of our orchestra pieces everybody clapped but she didn't. when we started packing up the instruments the lady walked passed us with a grumpy face. I got home and watered the plants, did the dishes and practiced more violin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .