Tuesday 29 August 2017

Rylee 100WC T3W6

100WC T3W6

Roaming the streets of London, I block the sun from my eyes. I stroll with my bags in my hands. I love the smell of flowers through the city. Then suddenly it went dark. I looked at my watch to see what the time was but I couldn’t see. I looked up to the sky to see what was going on and there were loud screams throughout the city. The moon was over the sun. It was the first time I’ve experienced an eclipse (I was excited). Everyone was running and hiding but I stayed on the streets watching it.

3 comments:

  1. Really cool. I liked your story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool bananas!! Loved the eclipse part.
    Next time maybe you can use a variety of sentence lengths.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story I really liked the way you linked ideas.
    Next time remember to have commas in the story but apart from that GREAT STORY.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .