Monday 7 August 2017

Corbin 100WC T3W3

I was stuck in the middle of this dusty and beige coloured place. Every Time I walked it was like I was never moving at all it was as flat as a pancake the whole way just like heaven. Then I saw this girl with scarlet hair sitting on a cushion playing a violin, my eyes just watered in relief I found my love. I ran over to her took a kiss but I couldn't I was wondering why but then I knew, I was hallucinating. It is so annoying when it does that. I don't even know where I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .