Sunday 13 August 2017

Madison

I was having the weirdest
dream. I was on the beach at
Mount Maunganui and we went
past some rocks. I could see
a big lump on one of the rocks,
It was a seal. Well I think it was.
I climbed over top of some rocks
to have a closer look. It was
definitely a Seal.
It was cream coloured and its mouth was
wide open. I think that it was laughing.
NO that was impossible.
I stared at the
Seal. It looked at
me and said hi.
I couldn’t believe it, at that
moment I woke up scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .