Tuesday 1 August 2017

Ashton 100wc W2 T3


My name is Justin and I work for the U.S air force my role is being a pilot for the f 22 raptor and the tornado GR4. Today I have my mission along with my two side mates Iceman and Maverick, we are going to intercept eight migs that have come over from Russia. We have all prepped our planes and i’m first to take off after all of us had taken off we went towards south east to intercept our targets, but then a flash made me accidently hit my eject button and I fell out into nothingness.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .