Thursday 10 August 2017

Charlie 100Wc T3 W2



This was the day I get my cast off. We were about to leave, once gran watered the roses. Suddenly my sister started playing her annoying violin. As my sister got louder gran got more and more agitated.Then she snapped, grabbing the cushion of the londerge gran threw it at Scarlett. But it hit me. It was either a really hard cushion or my gran has a strong throw but it knocked me off the swing, my first instinct was to put my hand out. As it hit the ground I heard a crack. I’m not having my cast off today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .