Wednesday 23 August 2017

Jordi 100WC T3W5





{ Abracadabra poof } 3 dozen gallons of ice cream teleport into the middle of the field. “ Yummy ’’. Nora and I were about to grab the camera to take a photo of this edible masterpiece. But the ice cream suddenly melted. I know what you're thinking, ice cream doesn't malt in 30 seconds. Although this wasn't ordinary ice cream, this was magical ice cream. Mmm just saying those words I feel like i’m dreaming. The ice cream twirled and tumbled as it started to pour down. As it came rushing towards us, we layed back on our new ice cream slide celebrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .