Tuesday 8 August 2017

Ashton 100WC T3 W3


I sat there on my cushion playing my violin, on the worst days of winter I normally play my music. Today it just got so annoying that I asked Scarlet over for the afternoon. Once the rain had cleared we went out and watered our plants. We scurried inside when we heard a big loud thunder strike. Lightning was hitting our whole backyard and was destroying our newly planted plants. We rushed to my room and sat down on my bed. We heard and crack that was louder than anything else, wood came crashing down and I just blacked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .