Wednesday 9 August 2017

Emma


Fired
I’m a judge on Britain’s Got Talent. I’m the most honest judge, while the other three just say they love everything, which is very annoying. Today a girl came on stage and played the violin. I interrupted her by saying, “Get off.” She turned scarlet and left. Next was what was supposed to be magic trick by a clown. He put a potted plant on a cushion and watered it. And watered it. Then I sent him off. Then my boss came on stage and looked at me. “We have a surprise for you! You’re fired for being too mean!"

3 comments:

  1. Very good realistic story, funny it probably happens a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a good story, I like how you wrote it very strongly. I could never imagine you being so mean though :). One thing was I didnt really understand how it was connected to the seal picture. You could possibly say you were on seals have talent?

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .