Thursday 31 August 2017

100WC T3 W6 James


Me and my friends are having an adventure in my addict. I found so many things I never knew we had like a ping pong table, pacman machine, a gumball dispenser, computers and so much more. We must of spent hours in the addict and never found something we haven’t played with. We were just about to leave for dinner but then it suddenly went dark. We were so scared that one of my friends almost peed his pants and then we heard a creaking noise and we all ran faster than light to the hall. We were so relieved.  


4 comments:

  1. Great story James, I like the way you used things that are usually in a antic if the are old.
    Just at the end it is a little confusing

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the way you used persuasive writing But maybe next time put some onomatopoeias in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading this because it had a good storyline

    Perhaps you could add some more to it like what was the noise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice setting for the story, but where was the eclipse. Some spelling errors also let down the story (attic)

    Bradley

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .