Monday 14 August 2017

!00 WC WK4

Today I will give you guys a quick summary about seals. Seals are amazing creatures that live in cold parts of the world. Seals are semiaquatic marine mammals. They have four flippers, so are in a category of animals known as pinnipedia which means 'fin-footed'. There are around 33 species of seals. Seals are found in most waters of the world, mainly in the Arctic and Antarctic but also in some areas of the tropics. One more fact to end this great piece of work. A seal's whiskers help it to detect prey in dark murky waters. Seals are great.


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the way you used the topic you were provided with. I also like how you've done a lot of research to make your story fantastic. Maybe next time you could explain what Seals are semiaquatic marine mammals means so younger readers understand.
    Great story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story Ryan I learnt a lot about seals. maybe next time you should add some humor. xD ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ ~Benji

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .