Tuesday 1 August 2017

Madison

The thunder was as loud as a gunshot,
I could feel the ground vibrate. It was making
my ears ring. I was getting groceries for
my housewarming party tonight. I only
had two hours to get home and cook
dinner for tonight. I was desperate to
leave but the storm was getting worse.
I was going to make a run for it. My house
was only a 20 minute walk. I ran outside
my hands full of groceries. But then the
flash made me turn invisible. I then realised
that I had been hit what was I going to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .