Tuesday 1 August 2017

Lui 100wc t3 w2

The flash made me realise......

Jack was a very lonely boy, he never had any friends because he had orange hair and every one would tease him. The only people that cared for him were his mum and dad. Every day Jack would go to the local stream and sit there he felt like it was the only place he felt safe. But one day when he was down by the stream he saw a flash he said “That flash made me realise that i have had enough of getting bullied.” To this day Jack is famous for stopping bullying worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .