Monday 21 August 2017

Emma T3W4

Once there was a greedy queen who wanted a lifelike robot, she went to her TV, took it apart and reprogrammed it until the alien president flickered into view. She explained that only he could make a perfect robot, but she didn’t know that the aliens had no idea how to make robots. He just said, “I’ll try my best.” Two days later a huge parcel zoomed down to earth, and when the queen opened it she found what she thought was a robot that looked and acted exactly like a real seal, but really it was just a seal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .