Thursday 24 August 2017

Charlie 100Wc T3 W5


I rise to find the water has stopped dripping through the cracks. Outside I see the pencil shaded clouds drifting away in the distance. The sky’s just beginning to clear. I step onto the street, as a thunderous rumbling noise echos across the valley. 10 tons of dirt come cascading down the mountain. As it came rushing towards me I stood there in shock at the shere mercy of this monster. I raced down the road. I could hear screams, as it reached the village edge. Dirt is now being sprayed across my ankles.  Then my world turns...  black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .