Sunday 13 August 2017

Corbin 100WC T3W4

I was sitting there just laughing at Jeff while bathing in the sun. I felt so creamy and delicious just  if Jeff would shut up and be quiet for once. I had a fresh warm blanket of leaves smooth like moisturizer. Jeff bounded up onto my snuggly blanket and pushed me off, I was so bitter, I bounded back up onto him and punched him right in the gut’s “ that’s payback for pushing me off and taking my bathing place ” Jeff was down rolling on the ground I just yelled “ tough luck Jeff it’s my place up here I’m the king ”.

4 comments:

  1. Perhaps you could add more of the fact that the seal was doing that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told you in the story that me the seal yelled at jeff for taking my place

      Delete
  2. I really liked your story, it was descriptive. Think about adding more variety of sentences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good story liked your use of apostrophes and commas. Same work on as ashton.
    Nice work.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .