Tuesday 22 August 2017

Ashton 100WC T3 W4

I’m Hasan Bello I have no food or money nor do I have a place to live, I can only live off stealing and it’s just not right.I live in East Africa,Zimbabwe we are not a rich country.

Today I was just walking down the round to my friend at the bakery as I approached him I waved and sat down. All of a sudden we heard sirens so immediately we ran outside and had a look of what was happening we saw water closing in fast, as it came rushing towards us we ran but we knew it was too late so we just stopped and looked at each other for last time ever as it swept us away I knew I was dieing with my friend and all just went black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .