Monday 12 June 2017

Sam 100WC T2W7

Dear Mr Sesay,
Thank you so much for all, the work that you do in Sierra Leone it is truly amazing! You are such a wonderful inspiration to young people such as myself. Your a great role model because you are so selfless and kind. Your Country is very lucky to have you! I bet the women in your country are extremely happy and thank you with all of their hearts. How do you have the energy to look after so many patients day after day? Thank you so much for all the hard work you do You're amazing!


Sam

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam,
    I enjoyed reading your letter.
    I agree Andrew Sesay is an inspiration to all of us.
    Good work this week.
    Mrs Boyce
    Cork.
    Ireland

    https://mrsboycesclass.100wc.net/

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .