Wednesday 28 June 2017

Alice T2WK8 100WC

Lazy days on the beach are not ones to miss. It pure paradise to be lying on the golden sand. Then the weather changed dramatically from blue skies, blazing sun, to dark grey clouds smothering the sun and the steady stream of rain. Suddenly I caught a glimpse of a swirling funnel shaped thing, picking up more sand with every movement slowly getting closer. I didn’t think for one more second, I picked up my belongings and sprinted for shelter. I watched closely in despair from a nearby crowded supermarket as the spiralling tornado made its mark on the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .