Thursday 15 June 2017

Matthew wk7

You have inspired Lots of people and I would just like to say thank you for very think you have done for the world.Because you what you have done a lot of people can enjoy there lives happier.You have helped women and babies survive and have helped people in need as well.Thank you for doing everything you have done for everyone.Do you enjoy what you are doing?if not what else would you do? If you would do something else what would it be?Everyone is happy for what you have done.again Thank you for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .