Monday 26 June 2017

Bradley 100WC T2W9

Heat Wave


Hi, my name is Harry and at my school, we wear blazers, ties and socks all year round. In summer at school, it gets to the 30’s in Celsius. So you’re sitting in class boiling to your death but then you’re saved by the bell and are free to go outside. Some days get so hot like last Tuesday, I was sitting doing social studies but then the weather changed dramatically and the teacher had announced that there was a Heat Wave! Thank goodness we were allowed to take off our tie and blazer otherwise who knows what would’ve happenedImage result for sun

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .