Tuesday 13 June 2017

Bradley 100WC T2W7

Dear Andrew

I always thought being a doctor was a cool job, but under your conditions it would be stressful, not having all the required equipment and tools. With your expertise, your job must be much easier to do rather than picking some random person off the street and say to them “Hey! You, come and deliver a baby for me!” Because they would be like “Me, you talking to me?” They might not even know how to do an injection let alone deliver a baby. Keep on doing what you do because you’re doing a great job!

Sincerely

Bradley.
Image result for thumbs up

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .