Thursday 8 June 2017

Emma 100WC T2W6

The Water Balloon

I was so excited. My class was doing an experiment where we filled a giant water balloon. My friends thought it would pop because of all the water. When the day finally came the balloon was bigger than a car, and took ages to fill up. When it was done they tied a giant knot but someone darted forward with a knife, stabbed it, and ran away. Everybody gasped. The teachers tried desperately to patch it up but the water just kept gushing. Soon it was empty. What they don’t know, and still don’t know, is that I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .