Monday 12 June 2017

Benji ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Dear Andrew


The effort and generosity you give and what you do is remarkable. I can’t imagine how grateful and happy the people you have helped are. How often do you go home? You are truly an amazing man, and what you do for your community is amazing I don’t think many people could keep up with a 24/7 schedule like you can. Thank you so much from me and I’m sure all of the people in Sierra Leone. Everyone in your community is so lucky to have you. I wish you the best of luck to continue what you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .