Monday 19 June 2017

Izzy 100 WC T2W8

As the oozing cream came pouring out of delicious object. I knew I had to act on my feet. Running straight to the school's classrooms to grab cones and extra chocolate to patch up the rest of the rest of my cream egg. Everyone was crowding wanting to take a bite, but they couldn’t it was my chocolate and the cones weren’t holding them in. There was only one thing to do, I evenly shared the creamy egg, so that everyone got a little bit of the chocolate. So give a little, you never know you might get some back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .