Thursday 8 June 2017

Charlie 100wc T2W6


100 Word Challenge Term 2 Week 6

......the water just kept gushing out........

Our house has the most astonishing view looking over the  Derelict Ruapnae dam. It's pretty much always sunny here but one day in July it started to rain intensely. It rained into the  night and It didn't stop. I spent most of my  time sitting in front of the glass windows as I watched the river rise. Then as suddenly as it started it stopped I saw   the rusty dam doors open, letting water rush through to the other side. The river began to drain like someone drew the plug. All through the week the water just kept gushing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .