Thursday 8 June 2017

Grace T2W6

I thought that I might run myself a bath. As the bath was running I made myself a nice hot chocolate with 3 fluffy marshmallows on it. Then i sat at my desk doing my homework. Tik tok tik tok 1 hour later ……. Whys the flour wet ? OMG i ran faster than i ever have before.As I went to turn the tap off the handle broke! I didn't know what todo water just kept gushing out.The flour was covered with water.I tried buckets , plastic bags cups but I couldn't stop the water. Finally mums home.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing story Grace! loved the idea that's very creative!
    Maybe next time you can add more punctuation.
    From Alice ;]

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .