Tuesday 6 June 2017

Rylee T2W6

100WC T2W6

Crumbling, I stare. Taking out each house at a time, i’m scared. The water just kept gushing out, taking our beautiful town with it. My mum grabbing my wrist tight and pulling me to the car. We buckle up and drive. I gaze out the window to see the mossy river drifting closer and closer towards us. People are screaming and running for their lives as the raging river rolls. The airy breeze quiets the town from the mucky water rushing through. We are surrounded now. My heart is in despair. Our family has lost everything, but we are safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .