Wednesday 14 June 2017

Connor 100WC T2W7

Dear Andrew,


Your story is truly incredible. Your concern and care for others is very inspiring to me. I can not imagine what it would be like to work in a stressful environment, in the dark and without the right equipment for the job. I think that every child deserves a good future and I think that you are making this happen, you are working very hard to ensure that the parents and babies can have a future together.

I would like to understand more about the type of conditions you live in?
How do you provide for your family when you don’t get much money?


Keep doing what you are doing and keep saving the lives of many parents and babies.

1 comment:

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .